Sunday, September 2, 2012

Vintage Finds Ticket Display with Mini Book

Vintage Finds Ticket Display with Mini Book

By TC Dye


     Yes, this is Another Fab Line by Teresa Collins, it is Vintage Finds from her Summer Release.  I Knew once I saw this line there was going to be TONS of Projects in Store for this one.  The Colors are so Warm and carry a sense of Life Past and Present.  My First thought was OH BOY Fall is right around the Corner I cannot wait to get this and do Some Home Decor Projects along with some Mini Books and lets just say the Wreath with this line mixed with Burlap is Coming along nicely ;~) .... (Pics of that Project will Follow @ a later Date) But for now I would like to Share this Project with you.  

     Where to Start but with the Basics ... I started with a 7gypsies Vintage Receipt Holder (I love these they come in all Shapes and Sizes) I decorated this and then I started on a Mini Book to be Held in one of the 'Ticket Traps" this is what my Son calls them its cute.     
                                                                                                       

The Mini book cover is a 2pc ROMA chipboard set also from 7gypsies.
Now this is were the fun started I knew I wanted to use Papers from the Vintage Finds Mini 6x6 pad. So I sized the Book and cut Pages down to 3"x 5 1/4" then using Washi Tape I bounded the book *note leaving a Gap between Front and Back cover this helps when you add the Pages*I used Washi as well for each page (with a Different Washi Tape from the Vintage line) binding them together front and back. I am Hooked on this Tape I Love Making Mini Books and this stuff is Perfect to give me the flexibility to Create.

This Book Is of my Wonderful Dog Sky Via Instagram Pics


Flip Tab Pics (a Must Do) these are great to use Washi Tape







Well, that is the end of this Project until next time enjoy your Life and have a wonderful Labor Day! I hope to Capture Every Moment to its Fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment