Saturday, September 1, 2012

Christmas Cottage Countdown

Christmas Cottage Countdown 

By TC Dye

 Yes, I Know it is Only September But I think once that Door Closes on the Morning of that First Day of School I Get this sense of Loss and have to Keep Busy. My Daughter is away at College and my Son Just started 7th.
  I am a HUGE Cold Weather Girl!  Love the Changing Leaves, the Drop in Temperature (never to Cold here in the South :~( which saddens me I love love love cold cold cold and more cold bring on the snow! ...) The Colors and Holidays that are Just Ahead.  So because I never Hold back on bring in each season with an overwhelming Flare, I need to Stay on top of things.  Now even Though I Love Fall I just had to Jump Forward to Christmas to make my 2012 25 day Countdown.  Words Can not describe HOW WONDERFUL Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Line is.  I could not resist this Project!!!  I Love the Colors and the Great Embellishments that come with this Line.  Yes, I wanted to Use EVERY BIT but I held back and did a Very Simple Project ...So from the Queen Herself here is My Take on the 25 Day Countdown... yes Guilty LOVE me some Pockets.....!!!!! 

                              










I think this is My Favorite Page ;~)






BINGO CARDS FABULOUS!!! 











4 comments:

  1. Stunning little album TC. Love every page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Maggie You Are SO SO SO Sweet!! I love doing a 25 day Count this Project was a must do!!! Kisses

      Delete
  2. You r Sooo creative! Your Christmas countdown book is just adorable!!!! Luv it but not as much as I Luv U .... Miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you live a Creative Life its Hard not to pick up a few things here and there... ;~) But I am always Learning, never a master of the trait and I Love that!! and awe you are sweet I Luv u too and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete