Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Bit of The Road Trip to CHA

Having Happy Hour at the Hotel in Chicago. It has been a Long and eventful Trip, I am winding down but enjoying every Sec of this Trip. I will add some pictures to Highlight a few things that has happened. You knew we were in Indiana once all my Flex Fuel started to show up everywhere .... I even had to pull into a field to have some fun in the Corn Field.
We hit 3 MAJOR Road (interstate change) Closures that made for a very long and eventful time at Chattanooga , and 2 in Louisville last was the worst!!!! It just Dropped us in the Hood an no re route signs ... My Nav kept re routing me to get back on but all were closed. It was the worst thing EVER!!!
I look forward to seeing what CHA has on Tuesday-Thursday.
Well just saw Tim Holtz an M just went giddy as a School Girl it just made her night and the fact he is on our floor even better :-)
Well I will blog a bit more tomorrow but for now I'm off for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment