Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tattered Florals UH-60 Tags

I got a early Mothers Day Gift!! A Sizzix and a Tim Holtz Die called Tattered Florals. It is spring and the weather is coming to agree so I have been feeling the Fever. What better way then making some tags with Flowers. Why stop there I love making things that have to do with my husbands Job as a Blackhawk Pilot. So whenever I find ways of using his uniform I jump on it. So Today I did just that and made some Tags to showcase him and add some flowers. I made the flowers from my husbands uniform, Teresa Collins Vintage Finds and Tim Holtz Die. Some flower got a make over with the Teresa Collins Bingo stamp, Tim's Distress Crackle Paint (rock candy clear, vintage photo) I also did a bit of embossing on a few of the papers This was so fun to Alter these flowers in so many different ways. I think I am going to be a Huge die fan after this. Now to start collecting. Hope you enjoy these tags in Honor of my Husband.







No comments:

Post a Comment